Circular Details

Circular No. 94

The Chittagong Chamber of Commerce and Industry

38, Agrabad C/A, Chittagong.

Tel: PABX-713366 (4 Lines), Fax: 710183,



Circular No.94                                                                                                                                                                  25 November, 2013


The following advertisement is reproduced for information of all valued members.




(Osman Gani Chowdhury)








Applications are invited for participation in the following Management Training Program in Japan to be organized by the Overseas Human Resources and Industry Development Association (HIDA), Japan with financial subsidy from the Ministry of Economy, Trade & Industry (METI) of the Japanese Government.


The Executive Leadership Program for Bangladesh (BDLD)

Osaka, Japan, 12 – 25 March 2014 (14 days)


Eligibility: Participants should be Managing Director/Director/CEO/General Managers of industries/companies/organizations.


Age Limit: 25-60 years.


The above programs will be implemented on cost-sharing basis. A participant from Bangladesh will have to bear approx. Tk.1,50,000/- which constitutes about 25% of the total cost for the program and the rest 75% will be borne by HIDA.


Interested persons are advised to apply in the prescribed “Preliminary Application Form” which can be obtained by e-mail request to The last date to submit the hard copy of the Preliminary Application to the President, Chattagram AOTS Alumni Society (CAAS), Mobile No.01814-654576 / 01819-344616 is 19 December, 2013 (Thu).